Hollywood superstar Bruce Willis had once remarked, ‘Hair loss is God’s way of telling me that I am human.’ Sounds quite a deal, doesn’t it? But here is what lies behind the charm- hair loss is not something you can completely stop. However, it is also worth noting that it can always be slowed down and even temporarily stopped. Most hair care experts believe that opting for the best hair oil for hair fall and dandruff can help you get the job done.
People could lose their hair due to one of more reasons- poor lifestyle choices, excessive eating or drinking habits, inadequate sleep cycles, stress, prolonged medicinal routines or surgical procedures, or just because “it runs in the family.”
Sometimes, it is also a combination of these factors that comes into play and ruins their healthy hair growth. As advised above, opting for the best hair oil for hair fall and dandruff can help. It can help your hair roots get adequate nourishment and nutrition to stay strong against environmental and seasonal changes too.
How to shortlist the best hair oil for hair fall and dandruff online?
It is mighty difficult to walk through a superstore and not get blown away by the sheer number of competitive choices in the hair care products. They could offer a range of ingredients, some natural and some chemically-enriched, and they all promise to deliver amazing results. However, you should take time to distinguish between the hair care products that feature only natural and toxin-free ingredients, and stay away from the ones that contain harmful chemicals like sulfates, SLS, parabens, and mineral oil.
Did you know? Dandruff is caused due to a bacterial infection. It causes the skin on the scalp to break up and cover the area around the hair roots. These skin flakes soak up and obstruct the flow of nutrients offered by hair oils, and thus weaken the hair roots. This causes the hair strands to fall off.
We consulted our hair care experts to develop a few important pointers that one should consider while shortlisting the best hair oil for hair fall and dandruff. These pointers make for an interesting list and can be found below:
- It should feature natural and toxin-free ingredients
- It should reduce skin flakes
- It should provide antibacterial and antifungal properties
- It should relieve inflammation and itching
- It should promote strength and resilience against seasonal changes
- It should provide adequate nourishment to the hair roots
- It should provide shine to the hair
- It should boost blood circulation
- It should be economical
These pointers will help you know some crucial differences that may separate a good quality anti-dandruff hair oil from a better one. We will now discuss our pick among the best anti-hair fall oils.
Which is the best hair oil for hair fall and dandruff in India?
We recommend opting for Mamaearth. As Asia’s first brand to be certified by Made Safe, it offers a wide range of FDA-approved hair care products for people of all age groups. In addition, its hair care products come free from all harmful chemicals and toxins like sulfates, parabens, mineral oils, and SLS.
Tea Tree Hair Oil with Tea Tree and Ginger Oil for Dandruff Free Hair is among its ace hair care products. It reduces dandruff and soothes dry and itchy scalp, and its regular application also makes the scalp more conducive to faster hair growth. If you have been experiencing frequent and excessive hair fall over the past few months, we recommend opting for this hair oil. Of course, it would work even better if the cause of hair fall is dandruff.
It features the following ingredients:
- Tea Tree Oil: It has antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties that reduce the spread of dandruff-causing bacteria. This oil also helps promote faster absorption of nutrients on the scalp.
- Ginger: It has enhanced antiseptic properties that help reduce infections on the scalp and dandruff. It also promotes faster regeneration of hair follicles and consequent hair growth.
- Bhringraj: It contains nutrients that prevent hair loss and reduce dandruff.
- Salicylic Acid: It cleanses hair cells and drives out excess sebum from the scalp. This helps the hair roots get adequate nutrition and reduce seasonal dryness.
As the best hair oil for hair fall and dandruff, this hair oil is considered a good option to control dandruff and the hair fall that comes with it. It can thus work as a perfect replacement for your current hair oil because it offers a wide range of benefits, especially with regular use.
Why should you also add a hair regrowth serum to your hair care plans?
Hair serum is unlike your hair oil because the former provides a concentrated dose of nutrients to the hair cells. It also helps provide more focused treatment for certain hair care issues like frequent and excessive hair fall. The key is to opt for a hair serum that follows the pointers (as mentioned above) for hair oils.
We recommend opting for Mamaearth’s Onion Scalp Serum with Onion and Niacinamide for Healthy Hair Growth. It strengthens hair, reduces hair fall, and makes the scalp healthier to be more conducive to faster hair growth.
This hair regrowth serum comprises the following ingredients:
- Red Onion: Packed with sulfur and antioxidants, it reduces frequent breakage and eliminates dandruff.
- Pea Sprouts: They are rich in antioxidants and promote healthier hair growth. They also strengthen, nourish, and revitalize the hair from root to tip.
- Niacinamide: It stimulates blood circulation and promotes faster absorption of nutrients. If added with keratin, it also enhances the appearance of the scalp by reducing flaking.
- Aloe vera juice: It conditions and improves dry and damaged hair. It features antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce redness and soreness.
This hair serum can help you have a faster growth cycle, and thus help you have longer and stronger hair- especially with regular and prolonged use.
It makes perfect sense to opt for the best hair oil for hair fall and dandruff if you are experiencing faster hair fall. If made of natural and toxin-free ingredients, it would help you have the best experience caring for your hair. We also recommend opting for a hair serum that helps strengthen your hair and make the hair roots stronger. The key is to stay consistent with your hair care routine and observe positive lifestyle patterns.