Dubai is undoubtedly one of the most eccentric cities in the world. Synonymous with skyscrapers, malls and beaches, the capital of the United Arab Emirates also has plenty of adventure to offer.
There are many exciting ways to enjoy the Dubai desert: from a leisurely camel ride to high-speed quad tours or safaris, dinner or even camping.
We will tell you the best options if you spend a day in the great Arabian desert.
Dubai is famous for its skyscrapers and large shopping malls, but the emirate’s most important project is preserving the region’s natural ecosystem.
To maintain a balance between the rapid and robust growth of the city and the need to preserve its natural heritage, the Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates purchased the land. What was once a camel farm is now a refuge for hundreds of species of plants and animals.
The only way to explore this part of the Dubai desert is through tours, which tour operators approve.
The Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve is approximately an hour’s drive inland from Dubai.
Each Falconry Safari is unique as we are blessed with a large and varied team of Birds Of Prey, but you are sure to get up close to at least 4-5 birds during your experience ranging from Owls, Hawks, Hawks, and Kestrels to Eagles and even a vulture.
Discover the fascinating world of falconry! Book the most unique and exclusive experience in Dubai and get to know the region’s cultural heritage.
Afternoon Dubai Falconry Safari
Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime program in Dubai that features a nature walk and interactions with a falcon, eagle, and owl in 90-minute falconry.
what is included
- Pick up and drop off in a luxurious four-wheel drive vehicle.
- Professional falconer and qualified guide.
- wildlife unit
- Arabic coffee and dates
- 90-minute falconry experience
What is not included
- Food and drinks
What to expect
Dubai has considered the age in the area of conservation. In a destination known for its mega-projects, a lesser-known local fact is that the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve forms the most significant piece of land that Dubai has dedicated to a single project.
Departure and return
- A pickup service is offered for travellers.
- Vehicle Information: 4X4 Jeep Wranger, maximum occupancy of 4 people per vehicle. Pickup time varies based on reservation date and pickup locations.
- Hotel pickup is offered. Check the list of hotels on our purchase page to see if yours appears among the pickup points.
- Return to the original starting point
- There is no wheelchair access
- Seats available for children
- A confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travellers can participate.
- This experience requires good weather. You will get another date or a full refund if lousy weather cancels.
- The experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If someone cancels due to not having reached the minimum space, you will be offered another date/experience or a full refund.
- This tour can have a maximum of 12 travellers.
- To get a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the start of the experience.
Security against Covid
A note from Afternoon Dubai Falconry Safari
- * Disposable medical gloves for travellers and staff.
What can you expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides should wash their hands frequently
- Gel alcohol available for travellers and staff
- Frequent disinfection of transport vehicles
- Contactless payment of tips and additional charges
- Masks, chinstraps or face coverings are required for guides in public areas
- Stay-at-home paid leave policy for staff members displaying symptoms
- Equipment is disinfected between each use
- Masks, face coverings or masks are needed for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing is needed throughout the experience
- Masks, chinstraps or face masks are offered for travellers
Safety measures are provided by the property and are not controlled by Arabian Adventures for accuracy.
If someone has any questions about this tour or needs help making a reservation, we’d be happy to help.
A highly recommended Dubai program to learn about this place’s beauty!