Your sponsor must renew your visa before it expires. A renewal family visa will continue to let you live in UAE without facing any fines and penalty to stay. The relevant General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) allows residents a grace period of 30 days to stay in Dubai after expiration of their visa.
Also keep that in mind when the visa expires, your Emirates ID card issued by Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs & Ports Security (ICA) also expires.
According to UAE immigration authority fine’s system.
- AED 25 per day during the first 6 months (180 days)
- AED 50 per day during the second 6 months (180 days)
- AED 100 per day after passing a year and more.
A residence visa can be renewed in time:
The deadline to renew AN invalid residence visa is thirty days from the date of expiration. However, if there’s a necessity to renew it a number of months earlier (one to six months) for move reasons, you want to 1st take special permission and approval from the relevant General board of Residency and Foreigner’s Affairs within the emirate that issued your visa.
Basic necessities Family visa Services are
- A sponsor with a legitimate residency allows passing.
- A medical fitness check for those higher than eighteen.
- Insurance card (mandatory in urban center and Abu Dhabi).
- A renewed card issued from ICA, or a resourceful receipt that you just have registered with ICA to induce a renewal.
The following documents square measure needed:
- Online application or application through a registered writing workplace for renewal of residency allow signed by the sponsor, whether or not public sector, non-public sector company, or personal sponsor.
- Original passport of the sponsored.
- Photo of the sponsored.
For employers operating within the non-public sector, the sponsoring company should submit the subsequent further documents:
- A copy of a legitimate firm card.
- A copy of a legitimate trade license.
- A copy of revived labor card of the sponsored.
- A copy of labor card renewal receipt for people who reached (60) years and higher than.
Those sponsoring their families: better half, children, folks, and siblings (relatives of initial and second degree) should present:
- A copy of the husband’s/wife’s contract or company contract for investors.
- A regular payment certificate from the leader stating the employee’s monthly regular payment.
- A legalized wedding certificates.
- A registered occupancy contracts.
- Latest utility bill.
They must conjointly meet the
- Sponsorship necessities for married woman and youngsters.
- Sponsorship necessities for folks.
- Sponsorship necessities for a lady sponsoring her family.
How you can sponsor your family visa:
It is easier for a male expatriate to sponsor his relations to the UAE as compared to women. If you’re a person WHO is on the UAE on a Residence Visa, you’ll be able to bring the subsequent relations on a Family Visa to the UAE:
Your wife. If you’re a Muslim resident, you will additionally sponsor 2 wives however you need to meet bound terms created by the GDRFA.
Your sons. You’ll be able to sponsor your sons on condition that they’re eighteen or underneath. If the son’s area unit over eighteen, you’ll be able to still sponsor them however on condition that they’re students, and solely up to the age of twenty-one to boot, if the son’s area unit over eighteen, they need to enter the UAE a minimum of once each six months if learning abroad otherwise their UAE visa are going to be canceled.
Your daughters. You’ll be able to sponsor your daughters on condition that they’re unmarried.
Your stepchildren. You will additionally sponsor your stepchildren if you get a written No Objection Certificate from the biological parent. The visa for stepchildren is valid for one year and renewable.
How can women sponsor visa in Dubai?
Yes, she will be able to however the standards for a woman to sponsor her family to the UAE are over for a man:
The relations she will be able to sponsor her husband and her youngsters.
She has got to earn a monthly remuneration not below AED 10,000 or as an alternative AED 8,000 and accommodation
She should work as associate degree engineer, teacher, or a profession associated with the medical sector (doctor, nurse etc.)
If she includes a husband WHO will sponsor the kids instead, she isn’t allowed to try to it herself. It should be the husband.
So, get in touch with us to know more about family visa renewal in Dubai.