Fashion is more than just a way to clothe one’s body; it is an expression of one’s personality and ideas. Winter has arrived and a new season is usually a perfect opportunity for a workwear makeover.
A new season, we suppose, comes new clothes to wear and new styles to flaunt. When the temperature drops, it’s difficult to think about anything other than avoiding turning into a solid block of ice.
Do you find yourself wishing for a blanket to wrap yourself in as the weather becomes unbearable? Then all you need is Snapdeal, which has all the needed winter gear, such as shirts, blazer women, overcoats, bodycon dress, and so on.
Here’s everything you’ll need to make a style statement this winter! Take a peek around.
- A Button-Down Shirt, an Overcoat, and a Black Formal Shoe with formal dark-colored pants.
A well-fitted button-down shirt in your preferred neutral colors paired with a pair of dark-hued jeans is all you need to seem professional.
Overcoats or blazer women, as well as formal shoes, will complete the ensemble. You’ll never be caught off guard again when it comes to what to dress to work in the cold. A polished-looking purse also works well as a work accessory.
2) Turtleneck sweater with a pencil skirt (knee-length): Choose a knee-length pencil skirt and wear it with a complementing sweater and booties. It will give you a professional appearance. This winter, you can also choose a bodycon dress. It is, without a doubt, the epitome of the modern-day power lady, and Snapdeal offers a fantastic selection of them.
3) Slacks with a light-colored blazer: Choose a pair of dark-colored neutral trousers and combine them with a light-colored jacket. If you don’t have any formal jackets, a turtleneck sweater or a buttoned cardigan will suffice. Accessorize with a bag and belt that complement your pants.
4) Formal Flats or Tweed Suit with Strappy Pumps: When you want to look like the boss, tweed suits are the way to go. They’re a classic alternative for winter business clothing. Pair it with a pastel shirt and heeled shoes or formal flats in a neutral color. To add flair to professionalism, pair it with a similar sleek handbag and eye makeup.
5) Layering A sweater worn over a beautiful dress shirt, provides some versatility. When you’re cold and wearing the sweater, and when you’re warm and taking it off, you’ll seem professional. Wearing warm socks, long underwear, or tights under your garments can also help you layer. However, one must master the art of ‘clothing versatility.’
Make sure you can turn a cloth over and over again to create unique looks every day that don’t feel like they’re the same.
To be warm and trendy at college, layer a brown leather jacket over a green top. For a modern style, pair it with black tights and brown boots. Put on a simple white shirt for work. For a sophisticated style, pair it with coffee trousers and a sleeveless sweater. Wear a burgundy blouse to the New Year’s Eve party. Put on a pair of beige jeans and a crimson scarf for a stylish look. Combine a grey sweater with black tights for a stylish look. Light grey wool socks and black boots will keep your feet warm. To finish off your casual look, throw on a white knit scarf.