The world of online marketing is constantly evolving, and the strategies and tactics constantly change as well. The world of online marketing can bring in huge amounts of revenue, but it also comes with a lot of challenges.
Online marketing is a great way to promote your business and reach new customers, but if you don’t know exactly what you’re doing, you can end up wasting a lot of time and money. Here are some statistics on how real marketers use content marketing in their broader digital marketing strategy.
- B2B content marketing statistics from the Content Marketing Institute (CMI) show that 91% of B2B marketers use content marketing to acquire customers.
- CMI digital content marketing statistics show that 72% of marketers say that content marketing increases engagement. No wonder 64% of marketers want to learn how to create the best content strategy. According to Marketing Profs and CMI, 63% of companies do not have a documented content strategy.
- According to the Inbound Status report, this is probably why blog content creation is a top priority for 53% of marketers. The latest content marketing lead generation statistics show that most marketers use blogging as a key content marketing strategy. Only 11% of marketers believe that using user-generated content is a worthwhile strategy.
From the research above, we know that 60% of marketers who create at least one piece of content a day don’t have the same difficulty generating leads as those who are fickle in their content creation.
Traditional marketing can attract prospects and customers, but it cannot feed them. A good content marketer knows that content marketing can help their business achieve its goals (like brand awareness and lead generation) while nurturing leads. If you market your business correctly, your sales should increase.
In this guide, we’ll talk about the most important statistics you should know about when you’re starting out with an online marketing strategy for your business.
What is Online Marketing?
Online marketing is any marketing that happens online. This could include everything from blogging articles and creating videos, to social media marketing and search engine optimization (SEO).
With the advent of the internet, online marketing has become a part of everyday life and has become a much larger part of the global economy.
There are many different types of online marketing strategies that businesses can use to expand their reach and increase the number of customers they have.
Different Types of Online Marketing
There are many different types of online marketing strategies that you can use to expand your reach and increase the number of customers you have.
Some of the most common types of online marketing are as follows:
- If you’re not sure where to start, you might want to think about blogging. When you start blogging, you are already taking the first step towards becoming an online marketing expert. Blogging can be used to promote your business and create blog ideas from scratch, or you can use blog promotion tools to help you reach more blog readers. Blogging is just one of many types of online marketing strategies that you can use to promote your business and reach new customers.
- Social media marketing is one of the most effective ways to reach new consumers and create brand awareness. There are many different social media sites that you can use to promote your business, but the most popular ones include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+. When it comes to social media marketing, the goal is usually to get as many people as possible to visit your website. You can do this by creating engaging content (such as videos or photos) and then sharing them on social media sites. People who like what they see will be more likely to visit your website or buy your products or services. The more followers that you have on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, the more people will see your posts and potentially become customers.
- One of the best ways to attract new customers is by creating engaging content and hosting it on a blog or website. You can then promote your website through social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.When people visit your website or blog, they will hopefully see what you have to offer and decide to become a customer.Creating engaging content is also important for search engine optimization (SEO). If you want your site to be visible on search engines like Google, you need to create great content that people will want to share with others.That way, when people are searching for products or services in your niche, they will see your site at the top of the list.
As long as you are creating great content and promoting it online, people will be more likely to visit your site and become customers.
Online Marketing Statistics for Marketers
There are many important statistics that you need to know about when you’re starting out with an online marketing strategy for your business.
As an online marketer, it’s important to have a good understanding of these statistics so that you can find the best ways to use them, and to make sure that you’re not wasting your time.
Here are some statistics that you should keep in mind when you’re creating your online marketing strategy:
- The average person spends an average of 3 hours and 15 minutes using the internet every day.
- There are over 1 billion websites online today, and there are about 10 million new sites being created every month.
- More than half of all internet users will search for local businesses online, and more than 70% will visit a business’ website when they’re looking for information about a local business.
- Google has over 1 billion active users, and about 2 trillion searches are performed on Google every single year!
As you can see, there are millions of people that use the internet every day to search for information, to socialize with friends and family, and to shop online.
This means that if you want to reach customers who are looking for your products or services, you need to make sure that your business is found in the search engines so that they can easily find what they’re looking for!
The world of online marketing is constantly evolving, and the strategies and tactics constantly change as well. The statistics in this guide are meant to provide a framework for you to use as you begin developing an online marketing strategy for your business. You can always find more statistics, as well as fresh marketing ideas, by following the marketing trends that are emerging right now.
Online marketing is a great way to promote your business and reach new customers, but if you don’t know exactly what you’re doing, you can end up wasting a lot of time and money.