Markets.com offers its customers the option of a single account. Trading accounts vary in the form and size of spreads, in addition to what the deposit minimum amount is. There aren’t any micro (cent) accounts and 100 dollars is the minimal deposit, which are targeted towards professionals.
Types of accounts
Standard: The normal account requires a 100-dollar deposit, and spreads of 0.6 pip on EUR/USD. The account is typically used by beginners or traders looking to test the services and terms of the broker.
The broker offers a free demo account, which includes $10,000 in virtual funds, so traders can try out the system before placing their own money.
Markets.com can be used by new as well as experienced traders of all levels. The broker offers clients an information center where novice traders can learn about the terminology of trading as well as the various trading tools available.
Bonuses Paid by the Broker
- Investment Education Online
The broker’s website has an area for training called “Knowledge Center” with information and educational materials about Forex investment and trading concepts. There are sections that include statistics, news online as well as answers to frequently asked questions.
- Security (Protection for Investors)
To ensure that it does not lose its license the broker must be operating within the rules established by its regulators. So, regulators demand Markets.com to present the financial statements necessary to prove that it is in compliance with the rules of its capital structure, and to separate clients’ accounts into a separate one.
- Access to segregated accounts as required by the regulators
- Protection against negative balance
- Insurance fund is available that can cover up to 20.000 euros per claim
- Most regulators don’t consider the claims of small amounts made by private traders.
Withdrawal Options and Fees
- It takes a business period for Markets.com to complete the withdrawal request as mentioned in Markets.com review. The company does not have a limit to the amount of withdrawal requests. The amount of the withdrawal cost is contingent on the type of payment you select (bank cards, credit cards, etc.).
- You can withdraw money via transfers to banks, Visa/Mastercard, Neteller, Skrill, PayPal, or electronic-wallets.
- Instant withdrawals aren’t accessible. Crediting e-wallets can take anywhere from one to 24-hours. Crediting bank accounts and credit cards could take as long as seven working days.
- If you withdraw funds in different currencies, there is a fee for conversion.
- Minimum withdrawals on credit or debit cards cost $10 for USD and 20 euros in the EU.
How to find the most reliable Forex Broker
When looking for the best forex brokers in the world, there are a variety of factors to take into consideration. The most well-known and trusted trading broker choices are likely to be excellent all-rounders. This means they can meet the majority of your needs in trading.
You may have a specific preference or are looking for an online forex broker who is specialized in a particular area. You must definitely look through the Forex broker review to get all the information you need about the best FX trading brokers within the market. In addition, you can benefit from our top forex broker comparison tool. This tool will assist you in choosing not only the most reputable broker as well as the one that is most suitable for your specific needs for trading.
Forex Broker Best For Beginners
It is essential for those who are beginning to venture into the world of forex to select a reliable forex broker as the forex market can be extremely unstable.
A broker for forex that is suitable for beginners usually requires an initial deposit that is low as well as not-too expensive trading costs and easy-to-use trading platforms, committed customer support, extensive education resources.
One of the most important aspects is that FBS offers prompt and efficient 24/7 customer service that is ready to resolve your issues if there is a problem. Forex traders need to think about several aspects when selecting a forex broker, including the regulations, minimum initial deposits and trading platforms. However, customer service is just as important to determine the credibility of a broker or not. If the customer support you receive is simple and quick to reach. You won’t have to be worried about getting your questions quickly resolved later.