When you want to make whipped cream it is necessary you use the nangs or else you will never reach the level of smoothness and fine texture by whisking with your hands. If you do not have a cracker then there is a safer and better option to open Nangs which is a whipped cream dispenser. Here we will guide you step by step on how to open a Nangs using a whipped cream dispenser for making perfect whipped cream.
What Does Whipped Cream Dispenser Mean?
A whipped cream dispenser is a device made of aluminum or stainless steel that uses 8-gram gas bulbs to pressurize a canister, allowing the gas to be instantaneously dissolved into the liquids. After opening the cream dispenser’s valve with the lever, the liquid is propelled out of the nozzle due to high pressure, which causes the bubbles to expand rapidly, transforming the liquid into a whip, mousse, or foam.
How Does It Help to Make Whipped Cream?
It is necessary to utilize a thickening cream (whipping cream) to manufacture whipped cream. This cream has an appropriate amount of fat, ranging between 27 and 36%. While charging the N20 cream charger into the canister, the N20 rapidly disintegrates and is absorbed by the fat. When the lever is pressed, the pressure is released, allowing the nitrous oxide to expand inside the fat molecule, resulting in the discharge of whipped cream from the machine.
Steps to Follow to Open Nangs with Whipped Cream Dispenser
Before you start, make sure to put the whipped cream dispenser on a flat surface. Then do the followings-
- Remove the dispenser’s head from the container by screwing it off.
- Fill the container with the required liquids, syrups, sugars, or extracts.
- Screw the head of the dispenser back on.
- Reattach the dispenser’s head by screwing it back on.
- Take 1 cream charger or Nangs and place it in the charger holder.
- Screw the charging holder into the pin of your dispenser until you hear gas escaping from the dispenser ( it is not uncommon to have a little gas escape during this process).
- Shake the dispenser to ensure that the gas is evenly distributed throughout the contents.
- To disperse the product, turn the dispenser tip down and push the lever.
Following the steps will make sure you safely open the Nangs without causing any injury.
Can You Use Any Other Gas?
The answer is no, you cannot use any other gas in the whipped cream dispenser. Nitrous oxide cream chargers (N2O) or CO2 bulbs (in very unusual recipes) are the only ones allowed. A common reason for using nitrous oxide is because it dissolves quickly in liquid and does not oxidize when in a canister.
N20, which is used in cream chargers to suppress bacteria development, has no odor and no flavor. In addition to N20 bulbs, they are also referred to as cream chargers, whipped cream chargers, cartridges, and chargers. Nitrous cream chargers, whipped cream cartridges, whippets, and nangs are all terms used to describe N20 bulbs.
When it comes to the best quality Nangs, you can rely on Nangs Delivery where you make sure to deliver the Nangs to your doorstep as soon as possible. So why wait today when you can order now.