According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Flavoured Milk Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global flavoured milk market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Flavoured milk refers to a sweetened dairy drink that has a longer shelf life than conventional milk products. It consists of milk, sugar, sweeteners, preservatives, food colorings, and numerous artificial or natural flavours, such as mango, vanilla, chocolate, coffee and butterscotch. It is widely available as a pasteurized, refrigerated product or ultra-high-temperature (UHT) treated flavoured variant. It is rich in essential nutrients, including niacin, calcium, potassium, phosphorous, protein, riboflavin and vitamins A, D and B12. It is convenient to use and characterized by an appealing taste due to which it is gaining widespread popularity, especially among children.
Request for a PDF sample of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/flavoured-milk-market/requestsample
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
The market is primarily driven by the growing health-consciousness among consumers. The numerous health benefits offered by the regular consumption of flavoured milk and the limited concentration of sugar present in it have facilitated its uptake. Multiple variants with low-calorie sweeteners are also available in the market, which are gaining widespread preference among consumers. Apart from this, the rising trend of on-the-go lifestyle led by individuals, supported by inflating disposable incomes and shifting lifestyle preferences, has led to an increase in the consumption of ready-to-drink beverages. Growing awareness regarding the importance of maintaining a healthy diet among the consumers has led them to substitute high-calorie and carbonated soft drinks with organic flavoured milk variants, which, in turn, is creating a positive outlook for the market. The introduction of lactose-free flavoured milk in the market is acting as another major growth-inducing factor. This, along with advancements in production technology and the increasing demand for refrigerated milk products, is expected to drive the market further. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach a value of US$ 69.7 Billion by 2026, exhibiting moderate growth during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- Based on the flavour, the market has been divided into chocolate, fruit, vanilla and others, wherein chocolate represents the most preferred flavoured milk variant.
- On the basis of the packaging, the market has been classified into paper, plastic, glass and metal. Among these, paper-based packaging accounts for the majority of the total market share.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been categorized into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, specialty stores, online stores, and others. At present, supermarkets and hypermarkets exhibit a clear dominance in the market.
- On the geographical front, Asia Pacific holds the leading position in the market. Other major markets include North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Africa and Eastern Europe.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players are Nestlé S.A., Danone S.A., Arla Foods amba, Yili Industrial Group Co., Ltd., Dairy Farmers of America, Inc., and China Mengniu Dairy Company Limited.
Ask Analyst for Customization and Explore full report with TOC & List of Figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/flavoured-milk-market
We are updating our reports, If you want latest primary and secondary data (2021-2026) with Cost Module, Business Strategy, Distribution Channel, etc. Click request free sample report, published report will be delivered to you in PDF format via email within 24 to 48 hours.
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Market
- Value Chain Analysis
- Structure of the Global Market
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, and nanotechnology industries. We also provide cost model and manufacturing setup project reports through Syndicated Analytics, a subsidiary of IMARC Group.
Our offerings include comprehensive market intelligence in the form of research reports, production cost reports, feasibility studies, and consulting services. Our team, which includes experienced researchers and analysts from various industries, is dedicated to providing high-quality data and insights to our clientele, ranging from small and medium businesses to Fortune 1000 corporations.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming
Email: [email protected]
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: – +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: – +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800