After releasing the date sheet for the Class 12 Term 2 Exams, the students are more inclined to prepare for the exam. For the same, the students are now preparing a reasonable timetable as per the examination dates. But the other thing that they are searching for currently is the syllabus for class 12 CBSE board exams. The Class 12 Term 2 exam syllabus provides you with the full details regarding whatever topic will be asked in the exam.
So, if you are also looking for the Class 12 syllabus, then follow the article where you will get the syllabus for all the subjects. Apart from the syllabus, the other thing that can help you prepare is the Class 12 sample papers. The sample papers for Class 12 are uploaded on the official site of CBSE, or you can also find them in the CBSE guide. Practising from these places will help you manage your time and understand the pattern of the questions. Therefore, different methods to download the syllabus and the essential tips to crack the exams are discussed below.
Class 12 Syllabus 2022
Class 12 syllabus is the essential part of the entire preparation. Students must get the syllabus at the start of the session to understand the topics they have to study. Up next, you need to understand the syllabus of the examination. This is why this is required to view at the start of the session itself. But although if you haven’t known the syllabus, you can get it now from the official site of CBSE or by simply downloading the PDF form here.
- English CBSE 12 Term 2 Syllabus.
- Mathematics Class 12 Term 2 Syllabus.
- Physics CBSE 12 Term 2 Syllabus.
- Chemistry CBSE 12 Term 2 Syllabus.
- Business Studies CBSE 12 Term 2 Syllabus.
- Economics CBSE 12 Term 2 Syllabus.
- Accounts CBSE 12 Term 2 Syllabus.
- Political Science CBSE 12 Term 2 Syllabus.
- History CBSE 12 Term 2 Syllabus.
- Geography CBSE 12 Term 2 Syllabus.
- Sociology CBSE 12 Term 2 Syllabus.
- Hindi CBSE 12 Term 2 Syllabus.
Class 12 Syllabus 2022 Practical Exams
Before the Term 2 CBSE Class 12 Board exam, CBSE will conduct the practical exams for the students. This will be conducted in their respective schools, so all the students need to prepare for this too accordingly. The syllabus for the practical exams can also be downloaded from here.
- English CBSE 12 Term 2 Practical Exam Syllabus.
- Mathematics CBSE 12 Term 2 Practical Exam Syllabus.
- Physics CBSE 12 Term 2 Practical Exam Syllabus.
- Chemistry CBSE 12 Term 2 Practical Exam Syllabus.
- Business Studies Class 12 Term 2 Practical Exam Syllabus.
- Economics CBSE 12 Term 2 Practical Exam Syllabus.
- Accounts CBSE 12 Term 2 Practical Exam Syllabus.
How to download the CBSE class 12 syllabus 2022?
CBSE Class 12 syllabus is one of the most crucial things that students must opt for before preparing. With the help of the syllabus, students can easily monitor the topics they have to revise before the examinations. So, before the term 2 Examination of CBSE, let us know how to download the official Class 12 Term 2 CBSE syllabus from the official website. Go through the following steps to download the CBSE syllabus from the site.
- Go to the official site of CBSE and tap on the Academics section, from where you will be directed to the academics compilation site.
- Now, tap on the curriculums section, and from the drop-down selection, select the term-wise curriculum.
- Now, tap on the term and your class and open the PDF.
- Next, download the PDF and save it on your device for future reference.
So, this is how you can download the entire CBSE Class 12 Term 1 and Term 2 syllabus from the official CBSE website.
CBSE 12th Exam 2022 Preparation Tips
Now, after discussing the entire syllabus in the article, we must proceed with some handy tips and tricks that will help the students crack the exams easily. The first thing that the students need to understand is that they must have started preparing for the exam at the start of the session. This is because all the syllabus cannot be suddenly covered in a few weeks. Still, let us list some preparation tips for the Class 12 CBSE Exam 2022.
- Please go through the syllabus and place the topics as per their weightage. Start revising the topics which have more weightage and then move towards those with less weightage.
- Once the revisions are done, make the proper timetable for practising and solving questions from each subject.
- Solve the past year’s papers and the sample question papers by setting the time restriction and evaluating yourself.
- Improve your writing skills, time management, and presentation skills during the examination.
Therefore, this was how the students could download the entire syllabus for all the subjects for Term 2 and start their preparation. Hence the students must take the syllabus part very seriously since this can make or break their exam. The syllabus helps the students get an idea regarding the different things that will be asked. When you are aware of the topics, you can prepare them better. But without being aware of the syllabus, no one can ever prepare for the exam in any better way. Another primary vital reason to have the syllabus is that it lets us know the exam pattern. So, along with this essential thing, make a practical and diverse study plan and follow it thoroughly to get good marks in CBSE Class 12 board exams.