In the modern busy schedule, it is also quite necessary to take a break and have some fun. Most people like to experience new experiences of adventure and thrill. By looking at the interest of such people, A new concept of the escape room was introduced. Let’s know a bit more about it.
Looking for Escape Room
Are you excited about an escape room adventure, then let us introduce Captivating world, a local Ohio-based company andone of the best escape rooms in Columbus. It provides a whole another level of interactive entertainment. With its 5600 sq. ft. facility features and immense storyline you’ll feel lost in amazement. Also, it prioritizes the safety of the customers with vaccinated staff and disinfected props, and all necessary safety guidelines.
What Is an Escape Room?
It is a specially designed room, where a group of people was locked and given certain tasks with numerous puzzles and props. Where they were given a time limit, within which they have to find the keys and complete their respective goals.
The whole process of this amazing game is like this:
- Select a theme: first of all, you’ll be asked to choose a theme that you would like to enjoy. Some of the amazing themes are pirates, outer space, prison break, secret agents, zombies, bank robbery, etc.
- Game guide: then you’ll meet your game guide who will accompany you to your escape room and will introduce you to the rules and regulations of the game.
- Mission video: after you entered the room, a video will be played, which will tell you about your mission, time limit, and your teammates.
- Escaping the room: to escape the room, then you have to find the pattern, and clues and solve the puzzle. You may get various codes, you can progress one step further by decoding them which you have to do with your teammates, and finally, you can escape the room.
History of the escape room
The idea of the escape room is inspired by Planet Mephius, designed by Eiji Yokoyama and published by T&E soft in 1983. By looking at its popularity, later the video game escape room was designed in Japan.
Later, Takao Kato from Kyoto created the first-ever real-life escape room which gain much popularity that now there are nearly 50,000 epic escape rooms are available all over the world. Also nowadays virtual escape rooms are designed so that people can even enjoy themselves in pandemic situations.
Tips for Escape room
- It is quite difficult to find the clues, however, most of the time even though it stays close to us we aren’t able to find them. Hence, check every corner of the room. Don’t leave a single corner.
- Sometimes the key is hidden in pattern, hence look for them carefully.
- Try to utilize the specialty of every member of your team.
- After completion of a puzzle, keep it aside so that you won’t get confused over it.
- Keep a sportsman spirit.
Escape rooms are one of the most fun activities to do with your friends. So, if you want a different taste of adventure and thrill go for an escape room.