A hemogram test is a basic test to detect an abnormal condition in the blood. It is a type of screening test to collect the blood sample to detect any health condition. A blood disease can be fatal if proper treatment is not initiated at the beginning.
Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) is said to be the deadliest blood disease and it is also known as ischemic heart disease. Anemia, Hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma are some common blood diseases. To stop its further effect on the body it is important to go for a CBC test.
Let’s know more about the CBC test and its importance:
Purpose Of CBC Test
- Prompt Report: Hemogram or CBC test is a part of a complete medical checkup and helps the doctor to get an overall report about your health condition.
- Medical condition: The doctor recommends a hemogram test to detect any medical condition in the body. The test helps to get the number of White Blood Cells (WBCs) and Red Blood Cells (RBCs) in the body. Any fall or rise in the level of WBCs or RBCs leads to a critical medical condition in the body.
- To Monitor Medical Treatment: The test allows the doctor to monitor any kind of medical treatment for you to stay in good health.
What Does The CBC Measure?
- Complete Blood Count Test measures the level of WBCs and RBCs in the body and thereby builds the immune system. Inflammation is the sign of a high level of WBCs in the body, while a low count of WBCs is followed by infection.
- A Hemogram test also measures the level of RBCs, a low level of RBC leads to anemia. RBC is responsible for the transportation of oxygen and carrying out carbon dioxide.
- Mean Corpuscular Volume is the scale of measuring the number of red blood cells in the body. The higher the MCV level, the more is the chance of a low level of Vitamin B12 in the body. The lower level of MCV can lead to anemia.
- The CBC test determines the level of hemoglobin and blood glucose level of the body to check whether the patient is diabetic or not.
- A Hemogram test determines the level of platelets in the body. A lower count of platelets leads to thrombocytopenia while a higher count of platelets leads to thrombocytosis.
Common Symptoms Of Blood Disease:
- Bruised Skin.
- Sudden weight loss.
- Chronic infection.
- Shortening of breath.
- Increased heart rate.
- Muscle weakness or pain.
- Injury or cut that takes a long time to heal.
- Sudden nose bleed or bleeding of gums.
- Trouble concentrating.
Whom To Choose?
If you are facing any of the above-mentioned symptoms then it is high time for you to go for a CBC test to get yourself checked to control the severe effects of blood disease.
Redcliffe Labs is the most reliable and well-established pathology lab in India that offers CBC tests in Delhi at a very nominal price. Go for a test soon before the situation gets worse. The doctors use advanced medical technology to serve patients the best possible health care service and to get accurate test reports. Moreover, the doctor offers a free consultation and free home sample collection for the patient’s convenience.
The one who has health has hope and has everything. This statement denotes that a healthy person has hope, a hope to lead a better life. Eventually, they can achieve everything in their life with the help of a healthy body and a positive mindset. Therefore, a CBC test is recommended if you face any symptoms that lead to blood cell disorder. Maintain the overall functioning of the body with the help of a CBC test.