What a privilege to be spoiled for choice with all these shoes for women online and in-store! Especially when it’s about women’s footwear. However, consistently choosing from a wide variety of shoes for women can become overwhelming. Do not fear since we are right here to make your life easy! Let this guide with 7 stylish tips on how to pick the right women’s shoes to match your outfit and reduce your anxiety. Follow these tips and leave your house well-dressed confidently, comfortably and quickly.
1. The Classy Classic and Neutral
The classic colours like black and white and neutral colours like beige, grey, navy blue, and army green brighten your dull outfits or balance out the bright ones.
- Monochrome: Pair your black shoes for women with an all-black outfit. For example, pair your black platform shoes with black cuffed jeans, a black sports bra, an oversized black t-shirt, and accessorise with a black waist bag for women for a well-defined silhouette and relaxed look.
- Balance your Colours: Pair your most vibrant, quirky, and chic outfit with neutral shoes. For example, wear your most vibrant sports bra and matching slim-fit shorts. Layer this look with a beige mesh dress, and add a pair of beige chunky-soled shoes.
2. Vibrant Pops of Colour
If you love to keep your outfits classic and simple like a monochrome look, pair a basic tee with blue cuffed jeans, or wear a simple but classic white flowy dress with an essential denim jacket, let your shoes for women rope in all the charm. Pair your simple outfits with slides, sneakers, or flip-flops with neon green or yellow accents and graphics so your outfit can pop and turn heads as you walk, run, or hop comfortably and stylishly.
3. Metal Accents to Save the Day
Women are consistently forced to choose between comfort and style whenever they select footwear. However, that is no more! Pick your most drab outfit and watch some fantastic sneakers with metal accents breathe life into it. These fancy metallic designs and accents on some shoes for women will allow you to wear them to various casual yet fancy outings. Let them complement your leather jacket while travelling or enhance your cute little party dress. You can also work out in them since they are comfortable yet classy!
4. Lace-free yet Snug-Fit
When we think sneakers, we think laces and all the time and energy lost tying and untying them on strolls, shopping trips, and travel adventures. However, try some slip-on shoes or lace-free sneakers with your various outfits without compromising on the shoes’ fit. Some lace-free shoes for women are even more stylish than regular sneakers. Pair them with your work outfits or a simple knee-length skirt to maintain your feminine look yet feel comfortable.
5. Consult your Pants
Choosing an outfit is as daunting as choosing the right shoes. So, stop overthinking and let your choice of pants inform your selection of shoes or vice-versa. These combinations enhance the look of your pants as well as your chosen pair of shoes.
- Pair your joggers with a pair of matching high-top sneakers or a pair of slides to travel comfortably.
- Pair your work slacks with a pair of pastel slip-on ballet shoes for women.
- Pair your cuffed jeans, cute skirts or midi dresses with multi-coloured chunky-soled sneakers.
- Pair your high-waist cotton shorts with a simple pair of platform shoes.
6. Make your Indian Wear Cool
Kurtis, ethnic dress suits, and wedding lehengas are some of the most commonly used outfits by Indian women. And yet the footwear chosen to go along with them are uncomfortable, flashy, and unsupportive.
- Instead, pair your Shaadi ka lehenga with a fabulous pair of matte finish shoes for women with metallic design patches or platform shoes. Dance comfortably and flaunt the classy shoes for women proudly in your insta pictures as you!
- Pair your Kurtis and dress suits with some cool slides or ballet shoes in either matching or contrasting colours.
7. Stay Stylish at Home
Most women are consistently on the move at home, yet you tend to take your feet for granted. If you are constantly walking around the house, running after your kids or pets, or in the middle of an activity, your feet deserve the love at home that they get with your outdoor footwear. Buy some comfy and trendy flip-flops to vibe with your quirky, colourful and cute pyjamas or cosy and covered soft slip-on shoes for women so you can stay comfortable, warm (if needed) and stylish even at home.
So now you can buy shoes for women online & these tips will help you style your outfits more efficiently and appropriately, so you do not have to think too hard before leaving home. Please remember that the right shoes should not only be stylish but also comfortable and supportive. They should have a breathable upper, a well-cushioned footbed or midsole, and an outsole that provides a firm grip.